DeWalt Cordless Variable Speed Trimmer Review: Pros & Cons
• Easy to use with one hand. You don’t need to hold it like other variable speed trimmers.
• Has adjustable power settings from 3/4 hp up to 30hp.
• Light weight and compact design makes it easy to store when not in use.
• Can trim branches up to 2 feet high.
• Compatible with all corded electric tools including lawn mowers, weed whackers, chainsaws, etc.
• Some users have reported issues with the motor overheating causing the tool to stop working properly or even exploding. If this happens immediately shut off the unit and wait 10 minutes before attempting to start it again.
• The battery life may be limited depending on how much you are using it.
DeWalt Cordless Variable Speed Trimmer Review: Features & Specifications
Dimensions: 4.5″ x 1.25″ x 7/8″ (120mm x 45mm x 195mm) Weight: 0.7 lbs (330g). Length: 6.2″ (170 mm) Width at base: 1.1″(28mm) Voltage: 20 Volts Power: 10.8 J Weight: 0.9 lbs (40g) No Load Speed: 11000 rpm Blade Diameter: 0.79″ (2 mm) Battery: 1.5AH
DeWalt FlexVolt String Trimmer
The DeWalt FlexVolt trimmer operates with 2 different types of power sources: batteries or plug-in (120v adapter). This feature makes the device more flexible and convenient because it allows you to use it practically anywhere. The batteries can be used with other tools that run on the 20v lithium battery system as well, such as the popular DeWalt drill.
Sources & references used in this article: