DeWalt DCS380 20V Max Reciprocating Saw Review: Pros & Cons
1) Durable & Reliable: This saw is made with high quality materials and features.
You will not have any problems when using it.
2) Easy To Use: It takes only few minutes to operate this saw.
And the user interface is easy to use and intuitive.
3) Compact Size: It is small enough to carry around.
Moreover, it does not take up much space inside your toolbox or bag.
4) Powerful: This saw can cut through wood and plastic easily.
Also, its blade can cut through many types of material very well. So if you are looking for a compact reciprocating saw, then this one is suitable for you.
5) Durable Blade: The blade of this saw is made from durable metal.
Therefore, it is able to withstand the harsh conditions.
6) Quiet Operation: This saw uses quiet operation mechanism which makes it quieter than other models.
However, there may be some noise while cutting through hard materials like wood and plastic. But still, you will not feel any discomfort during usage of this model.
1) No Storage Bag: This tool does not come with a storage bag.
So you have to purchase one separately.
2) Blade Wobble: The blade wobbles a bit on its mount.
But this can be fixed easily by replacing the mounting bolt with a new one.
3) No Side Handle: This model does not feature any side handle.
So it may not be as comfortable to use as other models with side handles.
The DeWALT DCS380B 20-Volt MAX XR Lithium-Ion Brushless Reciprocating Saw is a good cordless reciprocating saw. With this tool, you can easily cut through wood and plastic materials. It also has a powerful motor that helps in improving the overall performance of this model. Moreover, it is easy to use and operate without any hassle.
The battery charges fast and provides sufficient working time. So this reciprocating saw is a good investment if you need one in your workshop.
Reciprocating saws are handy enough to cut through many materials like wood, plastic, metal and even drywall. If you need one in your workshop or garage, then this DeWALT model should be a good choice for you. It is durable, well-constructed and has powerful features. So buy one soon!
DeWalt DCS380B 20-Volt MAX XR Lithium-Ion Brushless Reciprocating Saw – Product Specifications
Weight: 5 pounds
Power Source: Battery Powered
Product Dimensions: 8 x 14.5 x 3 inches
Warranty: 3 Years
Editor’s Note: Thank you for reading the DeWalt DCS380B 20-Volt MAX XR Li-Ion Reciprocating Saw Review! You can also read our reviews on other top reciprocating saws like the PORTER-CABLE PCE605B 20-Volt Lithium Ion X4 1/2-Inch Reciprocating Saw and the Milwaukee 5616-21 M18 Fuel 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless SAWZALL Recip Saw Kit. Thanks again for reading!
Sources & references used in this article: