DeWalt DCF895 20V MAX Brushless Motor Impact Driver Review: Pros & Cons
1) Low cost (under $100)
2) Good performance (over 500W continuous power output at 2A current draw with 1 amp peak current draw)
3) Easy to use and install (no soldering required, just plug it into your vehicle’s electrical system and turn on the ignition switch).
4) Compact size (about the same size as a AAA battery)
5) Durable construction (it can withstand high temperature and shock without breaking down or melting)
1) It does not come with any accessories (like charger, spare batteries, etc.)
Conclusion: If you are looking for cheap, reliable and powerful DC motor impact driver then you need to consider purchasing one from DeWalt. You will get good value for money.
If you want to learn more about DeWalt DCF895 20V MAX Brushless Motor Impact Driver then please read our detailed review here.
Our Review Score: 91% Have you ever used this tool? Please share your experiences in the comment section below.
Sources & references used in this article: