DeWalt DC 500 Review: Pros & Cons
1) Easy to use – You don’t need any prior experience with vacuums or other tools.
Just turn it on and start using it. No complicated settings or adjustments required.
2) Powerful suction power – The powerful suction power makes cleaning up messes easy and fast.
3) Cleaning performance – It cleans up messes easily and quickly.
4) Durable design – It is durable enough to withstand heavy usage.
5) Portable size – Its small size makes it convenient to carry around anywhere.
1) Battery life may not last long if you are doing lots of cleaning jobs at once.
So make sure you have plenty of batteries to spare before buying one. (It takes 4 AA batteries. )
2) Low suction power – If you are cleaning up a lot of messes at the same time, then you will face problems when trying to clean up messes with low suction power.
So make sure you have plenty of extra batteries to spare before buying one. (It takes 4 AA batteries.)
3) Poor suction quality – Some users report poor suction quality while others say its fine.
So consider this a minor con.
4) Poor filter quality – The paper and foam part of the filters may start falling apart after several months of use.
You can buy new filters from any hardware store or online.
5) Takes up more storage space – It takes more space than other cordless vacuums due to its larger size.
6) No replacement parts available – If you break a part on it, you have to buy a whole new unit.
7) Noisy – It is noisy enough to disturb your neighbors if you were to clean the carpet before they woke up in the morning.
8) Not washable – You cannot immerse this unit fully, so it’s not really washable.
DeWalt DC500 Key Features
The DeWalt DC500 is a heavy duty cordless vacuum designed with a high volume capability for more efficient and faster cleaning jobs.
Sources & references used in this article: