DeWalt 12V Brushless One-Handed Reciprocating Saw DCS312G1 Review: Pros & Cons
• Low price (under $200)
• Very easy to use (no complicated controls or settings)
• Good power and torque for its size; it cuts through wood with ease. You can even cut through thick plastic without breaking a sweat!
• Great value for money. You get a very powerful tool at a low cost.
• No dust collection system included; therefore, you need to purchase such a thing separately from the manufacturer. If you don’t have any dust collection system, then this saw will not work well for your needs.
Also, if you are planning to use this saw frequently, then it would be better if there was some kind of dust collector included in the package.
• There is no belt drive option available. Therefore, you will need to buy a separate belt drive kit from the manufacturer.
However, it’s worth mentioning that this kit comes with two different belts which can be used for both cutting and sawing purposes. So, if you want to combine these two functions into one, then it might be possible to do so. But, it may require some additional effort on your part since the belt drives are quite heavy and bulky.
Other DeWALT 12V Tools:
DeWalt 12V MAX* Lithium-Ion Cordless Tool Kit (32-Pieces) (Includes: (2) 3.0Ah Batteries, (1) Battery Charger, (1) Tool Bag)
DeWalt DCF680N 3.0Ah 18V XR Li-Ion Premium Battery (Pair Pack)
DeWalt DCB606 XR 4.0Ah 72Wh 6A Battery Pack (2 Pack)
DeWalt DCHT820B 20V MAX* Brushless Hedge Trimmer (4.0Ah Battery and Charger Included)
Incoming search terms:
Sources & references used in this article: