The following are some of the benefits of using a craftsman ratchet:
1) You don’t have to spend money on expensive tools when you need them.
They cost too much for your small business.
2) Your work area will not get dirty from dust or dirt which may cause scratches or damage to your work surface.
3) Craftsman ratchets do not require maintenance like other types of tools and they last longer than others.
4) You will save time and money because you won’t have to clean up after your ratchet every now and then.
Craftsman Ratchets Review: Low Profile Ratchets (Low Profile = Thin)
The craftsmanship of these ratchets is very good. There are no cheap ones available nowadays. These ratchets are made with high quality materials such as aluminum alloy, stainless steel, brass etc. The ratchets are easy to use and you can easily tighten them.
You can even adjust their height so that they fit perfectly into the holes in your door jamb. These ratchets have a very strong grip; they will not slip until you release them. You can use them in a wide variety of places, from your car to your garage. They are great for assembling furniture too.
These ratchets are easy to clean and maintain. The ratchet parts can be taken apart and cleaned with just some water and a rag. After they dry, just put them back together and you are ready to go again.
Sources & references used in this article:
- Torque clutched reversible ratchet wrench (GD Blacklock – US Patent 5,709,137, 1998 – Google Patents)
- Ratchet wrench head connector for use in combination with expandable jaw wrench (LR Lain – US Patent 5,152,199, 1992 – Google Patents)
- Droplet motion on miniaturized ratchets (JT Ok – 2011 – digitalcommons.lsu.edu)
- The determination of wage rates in the early modern north of England1 (D Woodward – The Economic History Review, 1994 – Wiley Online Library)
- Are trade unions obsolete in Hong Kong? (N Sek‐Hong – Industrial Relations Journal, 1982 – Wiley Online Library)
- Low cost, disposable optical fiber cleaver (EB Lurie, WG Allen, ZM Thompson… – US Patent App. 14 …, 2014 – Google Patents)