Craftsman 10″ Table Saw – $199 DIY Saw
The Craftsman 10″ Table Saw is a high quality table saw with great features at an affordable price. You can buy it from online stores like Amazon or Lowes.
It comes with all the necessary accessories such as a dust cover, a blade guard, and other useful bits and pieces.
You can easily assemble your own table saw using these instructions: How To Build A Table Saw With Parts And Tools From Home Depot.
This is a popular craft table saw. It has a powerful motor and a large table giving you plenty of space for all your projects. It can easily cut through hardwood and softwood with ease thanks to its strong motor and high quality blade.
The table saw has a tilt feature, allowing you to make precise cuts. It also has an extension wing which provides adequate space for large projects.
The Craftsman 10″ Table Saw costs just $199. That’s less than a single replacement blade for other table saws. If you were to damage or destroy the Craftsman 10″ Table Saw, it would still be cheaper to buy a new one, rather than to replace the parts.
This is an extremely durable and reliable table saw. It is perfect for any home owner who does a lot of projects around the house.
Sources & references used in this article:
- System for rapidly stopping a spinning table saw blade (DV Keller – US Patent 7,290,474, 2007 – Google Patents)
- Riving knife assembly for a dual bevel table saw (JE Garcia, JD Weston, CA Carroll – US Patent 7,137,327, 2006 – Google Patents)
- Woodworking machinery jig and fixture system (MA Duginske – US Patent 5,337,641, 1994 – Google Patents)
- Rip gauge (HE Tautz – US Patent 2,325,082, 1943 – Google Patents)
- Saw guard (B Peters – US Patent App. 10/327,830, 2004 – Google Patents)
- Leveling device (AG Cheek – US Patent 7,467,475, 2008 – Google Patents)