Bosch RHH181 18V Cordless Rotary Hammer Drill:
The bosch rhh181 cordless rotary hammer drill is a compact version of the original bosch sds18v3 corded rotary hammer drill. The new model features a larger battery pack with two batteries instead of one, which allows it to operate longer between charges. The new model also includes a built-in light and a rechargeable lithium ion battery.
In addition to its compact size, the new model offers improved performance over the older model. The battery life is increased from 15 minutes to 30 minutes, while the drill’s speed is up by 50%. For those looking for a cordless rotary tool that doesn’t require regular charging or maintenance, this is definitely worth considering.
Compact design makes it easy to store and transport.
Lasts up to 30 minutes.
Lighter than a corded model of the same power.
Comes with built-in work light and carrying case.
Three-year warranty on battery pack.
What We Like: The longer battery life is a big advantage over the older model. The compact size also makes it easier to handle in tight spaces, making it more versatile and useful for a wider range of applications.
What We Don’t Like: The price is quite high for a cordless tool. Also, if you already have an older corded model, it may be difficult to justify the price of this newer model.
Bosch RHH181 18V Compact Rotary Hammer Drill Preview Video:
This is a preview video made for the product above. This is not an official video. If you found it helpful, please give it a thumbs-up and share.
3) Best Cordless Hammer Drill: DEWALT DCD985B
The next cordless hammer drill to be considered for our list is the DEWALT DCD985B. The reason why this made it to our list is because of the superior technology that it has, and how all of these are specially designed for heavy use. In fact, one of its special features is the patented hammer and anvil system, which prevents the tool from stalling out. So if you’re looking for a cordless hammer drill that’s able to deliver high power with less effort, then this would be an excellent choice. It also comes with two batteries so that your work time is extended and you won’t have to stop due to lack of power.
With that being said, let’s move on to the rest of the specifications.
1) It is a 2-speed hammer drill which has a 0-550 & 0-2,000 blows per minute for high speed and high energy with a single button.
2) It is an 18V cordless drill which can operate at 50% longer run time and 33% more battery life than the previous model.
3) It has an in-built L.
E.D. light which illuminates the work surface and helps you see even in dark areas.
4) It comes with a battery indicator which monitors the charge level of the battery so that you can recharge or replace the battery before going into the middle of a job.
5) It has an all-metal ratcheting chuck which makes bit changes faster and easier.
6) It has a 3-Mode Load Sensing for increased battery life.
7) It comes with 2 nickel-cadmium batteries and a heavy duty storage bag.
8) It has an easy to use one-handed friction drive to help reduce torque for better control.
9) It is made in China and comes with a 3-year limited warranty.
What We Like:
1) The lithium-ion batteries from this company are top of the line and they last a long time.
You can get twice as much usage time between charges when compared to other brands.
2) The two batteries that come with this set will give you plenty of work time before you need to recharge.
3) It has a speed control trigger and a lock-off switch for improved safety.
4) It is an excellent drill for the price.
What We Didn’t Like:
1) There have been some complaints about receiving a used or returned item which didn’t work right out of the box.
The battery didn’t take a charge or the chuck was damaged. It’s always best to check the item before taking it home.
2) Some of the parts come loose within the case and they can get lost easily.
Sources & references used in this article: