Bosch 18V Battery Charger:
The Bosch 18V battery charger is one of the most popular wireless charging systems. It provides fast charging speeds and long lasting power with its rechargeable batteries. It is capable of recharging your iPhone 6 from 0% to 100%, or any other device that supports Apple’s Qi standard (iPhone 5S, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3).
It is compatible with all current iPhones, iPads and iPod touches. However, it does not support the latest models like the iPhone 7 or iPhone 8 due to their larger batteries. It will charge your devices at up to 30W (6A) maximum output. You can use it with any USB port that has a microUSB connector, such as those found on laptops and smartphones.
You can buy the Bosch 18V Battery Charger from Amazon for $79.99. How To Charge Your Phone With The Bosch 18V Battery Charger? Step 1: Plug in your phone into the wall outlet and then plug in the included USB cable to connect it to your computer. Step 2: Open iTunes and locate the “iPod” folder where you have stored your music files. You can then drag and drop songs into your phone from iTunes.
Step 3: Sync the phone with your computer and start a backup of your phone.
Why buy the 18V?
There are several advantages to using the 18V over other methods, such as a wall outlet or car charger:
The fast charge feature allows you to refill your phone quickly when you are in need of a boost.
It can recharge your phone anywhere you can find a computer or USB port.
It can charge multiple devices at a time, unlike wall chargers.
It is a great product for anyone that is always on the go and needs an extra boost in a short amount of time.
Bosch 18V Wireless Charging Features and Specifications:
The 18V is a high-performance system that can recharge your phone at breakneck speed. It also has multi-stage safety features that keep your devices protected.
The 18V has a built-in heat sensor that automatically shuts off the charger to protect your device from overheating. The LED display also displays the status of the battery and indicates any potential problems with the charger.
The 18V can recharge at up to 1.5A, which is much faster than a wall charger or car charger. You can fully charge your phone from 0% to 100% in under two hours.
It is compatible with all Apple devices that support the Qi standard. It also works with most Android phones as well.
The 18V comes with a USB cable and wall outlet adaptor for connecting to most USB ports and wall sockets.
Sources & references used in this article:
- Battery pack (J Breitenbach, M Rejman, V Hasenmayer… – US Patent App. 29 …, 2016 – Google Patents)
- Battery pack having a separate power supply device for a wireless communication device of the battery pack (J Mack – US Patent App. 14/123,796, 2014 – Google Patents)
- Selective wireless charging of slave devices while limiting human exposure to RF beams (M Moshfeghi – US Patent 10,014,726, 2018 – Google Patents)
- Portable pad for wireless charging (M Moshfeghi – US Patent App. 15/361,665, 2017 – Google Patents)
- Selective wireless charging of authorized slave devices (M Moshfeghi – US Patent 9,847,670, 2017 – Google Patents)
- A comprehensive review on level 2 charging system for electric vehicles (S Khan, S Shariff, A Ahmad, M Saad Alam – Smart Science, 2018 – Taylor & Francis)
- Wireless charging of devices in a car (M Moshfeghi – US Patent 10,263,474, 2019 – Google Patents)