Bosch GLM 50 Professional Laser Distance Measure
The Bosch GLM 50 laser distance measurement preview is a professional laser distance measuring device. It measures distances up to 1 meter with precision of 0.1 mm. Its beam width can reach up to 60 cm and its power consumption is less than 10 mW at full output (which means it consumes less than 5 W). The unit is equipped with a temperature compensated optical system, which ensures that the laser beam reaches all parts of the surface accurately.
The laser range finder operates in two modes: automatic and manual. Automatic mode automatically determines the optimal operating position of the reflector mirror based on data from a calibration target and the measured distance between two points. Manual mode allows user to adjust various parameters such as focusing distance, spot size, focus time, and so forth.
The laser distance measuring technology is based on a combination of optical and electronic components. The laser beam is generated using a pulsed light source. A single pulse of light produces one complete cycle of the pulsed light source. During each cycle, the pulse energy increases by about 20%. The pulses are produced in a series of three pulses with intervals ranging from 200 ns to 2 ms, producing an average power density of 1 J/cm2.
The light then passes through a triangular-shaped aperture, which converts the pulsed laser beam into a rectangular-shaped pulsed beam. The beam is then reflected by the movable mirror to create the desired measuring distance. A precision lens collimates the laser pulse and transfers it to the target. It is here where the pulse optical path crosses through an internally mounted thermoelectric cooler. This process converts about 80% of the remaining energy into heat. The remaining 20% of the pulse energy is converted into a small amount of infrared light, which passes out of a hole in the front side of the sensor head. The electronics then detect the near-IR light and provides an electrical pulse to the output terminal.
The laser distance measuring system is designed for use by only one person at a time and can simultaneously measure distances to multiple points. The user can easily move the unit from one task to another without losing any data. The measuring process is completely automatic, and the system can store up to 65 sets of data in its history/memory buffer.
Bosch glm 50cx Professional Laser Measure
The bosch glm 50cx professional laser measure is among the most powerful laser distance measuring tools in the market today. It measures distances with precision of 1/200th of an inch, or 0.1 mm. It has a measuring range of up to 656 feet and laser output power of less than 10 mW. With only a single push of a button, you can measure the distance between two points or calculate the area, volume, or length/width of an object.
To increase operating speed, this powerful laser distance meter comes with two programmable keys and an LCD that displays the measured distance.
Why should you buy a bosch glm 50cx professional laser measure?
As opposed to the traditional metal tape measure that can be difficult to work with, this laser distance meter is fast, accurate, easy to use, and lightweight. Its dimensions are 6.5 inches by 1.6 inches by 1 inch, and it only weighs 14.2 ounces. If you are looking for an easy-to-use laser measuring tool that will increase your productivity on a wide range of jobsites, then this is the best choice in its class.
Sources & references used in this article:
- Best Laser Distance Measure (Our Top 6 of 2020) (E Mentor – 2017 – electricianmentor.com)
- Exocytosis precedes and predicts the increase in growth in oscillating pollen tubes (ST McKenna, JG Kunkel, M Bosch, CM Rounds… – The Plant …, 2009 – Am Soc Plant Biol)
- Hypothalamic loss of Snord116 recapitulates the hyperphagia of Prader-Willi syndrome (…, J Tadross, D Rimmington, F Bosch… – The Journal of …, 2018 – Am Soc Clin Investig)
- Mobile laser scanning in forests: Mapping beneath the canopy (TL Potter – 2019 – leicester.figshare.com)