Bosch Daredevils Carbide Hole Saws Reviews:
Daredevil Hole Saw Review – Bosch’s Diamond Series Carbide Hole Saws:
The following are some of the features of Bosch Daredevils Diamond Series Carbide Hole Saws:
Diamond Series Carbide Hole Saw Kit Features:
• High performance diamond carbides with high hardness (up to 60HRC) • Super smooth action • Durable steel blade guard • Stainless steel handle • Easy to clean • Lifetime warranty • 5 year limited manufacturer’s warranty
• 1/2″ x 3/4″ or 2.5 mm thick carbide blades
• 6 holes per inch (6 HPA)
• Available in 8 different sizes from .010″ to .015″ (0.25 – 0.38 mm)
Bosch Daredevils Hole Saws are recommended for cutting holes in ceramic tile, stone, or brick with a diamond abrasive blade in your handheld drill. The larger size blades are designed for cutting holes in metal or wood with a metal-cutting abrasive blade in your drill.
The smaller size blades are designed for cutting holes in metal, tile, stone, or brick with a ceramic-cutting abrasive blade in your drill.
Bosch Daredevils Hole Saws are made from the highest quality diamond and tungsten carbide for long life. The blade is welded to a sturdy steel back for added strength and rigidity.
For added convenience, the compact design reduces downtime between cuts.
Sources & references used in this article:
- Three to Kill (JP Manchette – 2015 – books.google.com)
- The testosterone report (D Moody – Hormones – increase-testosterone.info)
- Blue Tango: Poems (L Bouzereau – 2000 – Citadel Press)
- Zounds!: A Browser’s Dictionary of Interjections (M Van Walleghen – 1989 – books.google.com)
- CHAPTER FIVE EXTREME EXTERIOR: CHRIS BURDEN’S GHOST SHIP AND TWIN QUASI-LEGAL SKYSCRAPERS ON THE NEW MUSEUM (M Dunn, S Aragones – 2013 – books.google.com)