Bosch Blaze Pro GLM165-40 Manual
The Bosch Blaze Pro GLM165-40 Laser Distance Measure is a powerful and compact distance measuring device that measures distances up to 1 meter (3 feet). It uses a high power laser beam to measure the distance between two points with great precision. The device includes a digital display screen so users can see their results immediately. Users simply point the laser at the target area and press one button to start measuring.
The Blaze Pro GLM165-40 is powered by three AAA batteries which are included. A USB cable is provided to connect the unit to a computer or other power source. The Blaze Pro GLM165-40 can be used indoors or outdoors. When not in use, it can easily be stored away inside its carrying case.
• Measures distances up to 1 m (3 ft) using a high power laser beam.
• Digital display shows distance measurement result instantly.
1. Turn on the unit and wait for the LED light to turn on after 10 seconds.
Then press the “Start” button. After pressing “Start” the device will automatically turn off after 10 seconds of inactivity.
2. To shut off press the “Stop” button.
3. The unit can measure distances up to 1 m with a precision of 1 mm.
4. To display the result on the screen, press any button except “Stop”.
5. The maximum distance that can be displayed is 9999.
9 m. If the distance is over 1 km, the display shows 1 km.
6. The precision can be changed by pressing the “+” or “-” buttons during operation.
7. To exit, press and hold the “Stop” button for 2 seconds.
Bosch GLM 50C Manual
The portable and handy Bosch GLM 50C is a great laser measuring tool for all types of pros. With its 1/16″ measuring resolution and ability to measure from 23 feet, it is a great addition to any tool belt. It runs on two AAA batteries that provide up to four hours of continuous use and can store measurements and data for easy access. The GLM 50C also allows you to transfer stored measurements to and from a PC using the USB port.
The tool can also store up to nine separate jobs, so you can return to the job site at a later time with all of your information. With a handy key hook and leveling bubbles, the unit stays firmly in place wherever you set it down. Just turn it on and start measuring with one of the three measuring modes. The GLM 50C from Bosch is a great laser distance measure for all types of construction professionals.
• Measure- Press the power button to turn the unit on. Aim the laser at the starting point and press the “Measure” button to calculate the distance. The display will show “0.0” next to “MEAS.” This means that the starting point has been set and you can now aim the laser at different points in your area.
• Continuous Measure- Hold down the “Measure” key for continuous measuring mode. The device will measure the area as you move the laser. The display shows the last measured distance.
• Ranging- Press and hold the “Measure” button to set up distance measurements for multiple points. For example, to measure the length and width of a room, you would need to press and hold the button at one end of the room and then press and hold it at the other end of the room.
Measurements can be found in feet or meters and the device can store up to nine separate jobs. This way, you do not have to set everything back to zero each time you need to take measurements. The battery level of the unit is displayed right on the front of the measuring tool so you will always know if you are about to run out of power. A key hook is located on the back for easy storage when the tool is not in use.
An effective measuring tool should be compact and easy to use. It should also be durable and capable of handling many types of measuring jobs. With its three different measuring options, the GLM 50C from Bosch helps you measure and record quick distances with ease of use. This handy tool can also store up to nine separate measurements for convenient use on future jobs.
Portable and easy to use
Measures in feet and meters
Can store up to nine separate jobs
Automatic Power Off conserves batteries
Runs on two AAA Batteries (included)
Weight: 7.2 oz.
What’s in the box?
Sources & references used in this article:
- The Development of a Body Composition Imaging System Using 3D Depth Sensors Utilizing Machine Learning For Testing in Microgravity Simulations (M Omori – 2020 – scholarspace.manoa.hawaii.edu)