Bosch 800 Series French Door Refrigerator with Home Connect
The Bosch 800 series refrigerators are one of the most popular models from the German company. They have been produced since 1988 and they were designed for home use. These refrigerators come in various sizes ranging from small (bluetop) to large (cubit). The main features of these units include a high quality design, excellent performance, low operating costs, and long life expectancy.
There are two types of refrigerators: those used for food storage and those used for general household purposes. There are many different brands of Bosch refrigerators available, but the 800 series is usually considered to be the best model because it offers superior performance at a reasonable price.
In addition to being able to store foods like milk or meat, these units can also be used as a microwave oven, and they do not require any special wiring. They are also very energy efficient, which means that they save money over time.
The 800 series comes in three models: the 800L, the 800H and the 801. All of them feature a built-in freezer compartment that allows you to keep frozen foods such as meats, fruits and vegetables. You can also put away frozen meals in the unit’s cupboard or pantry area if you prefer.
These refrigerators are quite large inside, so you can fit many different types of food or beverages in them. They also come with an adjustable glass door that you can change to your own specifications. The 800L model has a capacity of 21.1 cubic feet, while the 800H has 26.3 cubic feet and the 801 has 33.2 cubic feet.
Because these units can be installed very easily, they do not require any special wiring and they also do not come with a compressor, meaning that you can place them pretty much anywhere you want in your home. The doors of these refrigerators can also be reversed to allow for more space inside the unit.
If you are looking for a new refrigerator that is both reliable and efficient then you should consider purchasing a model from the 800 series by Bosch. They are available at most home improvement centers and they are reasonably priced.
Bosch Refrigerator Repair
Bosch refrigerators are very efficient. They also use less electricity when in the “off” position which means that they are doing their part to save energy and reduce our dependency on fossil fuels. However, as with all machines, refrigerators do require maintenance and may sometimes need repairs. If you are handy, you might be able to repair your refrigerator yourself. However, if you aren’t sure how to fix your refrigerator, you can always contact a professional appliance repair service.
How Refrigerators Work
The refrigeration process is very simple and requires very few moving parts. Inside your refrigerator, you have a series of tubes filled with a volatile fluid such as ammonia or Freon (R-12). These tubes run from the back of the refrigerator to the front. When the refrigerator is on, the compressor pumps the liquid from the back to the front of the refrigerator. There, it goes through a valve that opens up and lets some of the gas escape.
This gas then goes through a series of coils that have been immersed in water. As this gas comes in contact with the water it gives up its heat and is turned back into a liquid, which is then sent back to the beginning of the process and the process begins again.
Most newer refrigerators have replaced the older Freon with a similar substance called HCFC. This is being phased out and will eventually be totally banned due to its contribution to global warming. For this reason, most major refrigerator manufacturers no longer install appliances with the HCFC and only produce replacement fridges with the HFC.
Sources & references used in this article:
- Answering mobile surveys with images: an exploration using a computer vision API (OJ Bosch, M Revilla, E Paura – Social Science Computer …, 2019 – journals.sagepub.com)
- A predictive control scheme for automated demand response mechanisms (I Lampropoulos, PPJ van den Bosch… – 2012 3rd IEEE PES …, 2012 – ieeexplore.ieee.org)
- Cnidarian-microbe interactions and the origin of innate immunity in metazoans (TCG Bosch – Annual review of microbiology, 2013 – annualreviews.org)
- Portable information device, access device for portable information device, home network system, and home network access method (S Kobayashi – US Patent 7,142,128, 2006 – Google Patents)
- Home automation and smart home control using mobile devices and wireless enabled electrical switches (SK Rao, RK Rao – US Patent App. 14/100,975, 2014 – Google Patents)
- Particle exhaust studies in ASDEX Upgrade (HS Bosch, D Coster, R Dux, G Haas… – Plasma physics and …, 1997 – iopscience.iop.org)
- Systems and methods for a policy-driven orchestration of deployment of distributed applications (P Bosch, J Napper, A Duminuco, MF O’gorman… – US Patent …, 2019 – Google Patents)
- … , insulated door mounted on an insulated cabinet of a refrigerator, and article dispenser for mounting within one or more recesses of an inner wall of a refrigerator door (BP Shrader, B Curtis, SCC Li, JS Elgin – US Patent 9,400,132, 2016 – Google Patents)
- Method and apparatus for controlling devices in home network system (J Shim, KIM Kyung-Jae, LEE Keun-Cheol… – US Patent …, 2018 – Google Patents)