Bosch 12V Brushless Driver – Pros & Cons
• Easy to use. No complicated operation.
You just turn the handle and start drilling! (The Bosch 12V drivers are very easy to operate)
• Very compact design. It fits into your pocket or purse easily without taking up much space.
It’s small size makes it convenient for traveling with you anywhere you go!
• Bosch 12V Drivers are extremely powerful. They have a maximum power output of 300W and they produce high torque at low speeds.
This means that you can drill holes faster than ever before!
• These Bosch 12V drivers come with an extended life span of 20 years. So if you’re planning to buy one, make sure that you keep them charged up regularly because these batteries will last longer than most other battery types!
• The Bosch 12V drivers are made from quality materials such as aluminum alloy, stainless steel, plastic and rubber. They are durable enough to withstand heavy usage.
• There is no warranty for the Bosch 12V Drivers. If you don’t like them after using them for a while, then you’ll need to pay extra money to get replacements.
Keep in mind that the batteries and charger are sold separately!
The Verdict: The Bosch 12V brushless driver is currently the best-selling product on the market today. It has a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5 on Amazon, with over 1000 positive reviews.
This compact driver drill is perfect for home improvement projects such as building a bookshelf or working on your car.
Sources & references used in this article:
- High-power cordless, hand-held power tool including a brushless direct current motor (BL Verbrugge, MJ Mergener, MP Wycklendt… – US Patent App. 13 …, 2014 – Google Patents)
- Impact driver (DN Lopano – US Patent App. 29/344,544, 2010 – Google Patents)
- Cordless outdoor power tool system (D Brotto, K Dilaura, K Moore, F Ng, C Potter… – US Patent App. 11 …, 2007 – Google Patents)
- Brushless direct-current motor and control for power tool (MJ Mergener, MP Wycklendt – US Patent 9,197,146, 2015 – Google Patents)
- Cordless power tool system with improved power output (DC Brotto – US Patent 7,497,275, 2009 – Google Patents)
- Brushless direct-current motor and control for power tool (MJ Mergener, MP Wycklendt – US Patent 9,647,585, 2017 – Google Patents)