The world is changing at a rapid pace. Technology is becoming more advanced everyday. There are many different types of vehicles out there today. Some cars have power steering while others don’t. Some have airbags while others do not. Some cars come with automatic transmission while others don’t. And so on…there are various models and brands of these vehicles all over the world, which means they all work differently and need different tools to operate properly.
So what is the difference between the best impact driver for auto and those for other vehicles? Which one should I buy? Is it worth buying an expensive model if I just want to get me from point A to B safely without any problems? What’s the right choice for my needs?
These are some of the questions that may arise when shopping around.
In this post, we will try to answer all of them. First up is our expert, who has been writing about automotive products since 2008. His name is Chris and he writes a popular automotive tech blog called “The Tech Guy”.
He has reviewed hundreds of different types of impact drivers and even built his own after reading reviews online. He was kind enough to share his experience with us:
What makes an impact driver better than another?
Impact drivers and drills are an amazing bit of kit. They make taking on jobs so much easier due to their sheer power, which is why a lot of people will have one in their garage or toolbox. However, just like with any product, some are better than others.
So what are the features to look out for and which ones are the best to buy?
Let’s take a look at some of the things that you should be aware of:
1. Better Size and Weight Distribution
The first thing you should look out for is the weight of the impact driver. If it’s too heavy, then this can cause fatigue during extended periods of usage. In order to get the best from your impact driver, you want to be sure that it’s comfortable to hold and doesn’t add unnecessary stress to your wrist.
Take a look at the design to see if it has been ergonomically designed.
Sources & references used in this article:
- Best Nut Driver Set: Our Top 5 of 2020 (E Mentor – 2017 – electricianmentor.com)
- Best Electricians Torque Wrench: Top 6 of 2020 (E Mentor – 2018 – electricianmentor.com)
- Best Inspection Camera (Borescope): Top 5 of 2020 (E Mentor – 2017 – electricianmentor.com)
- Best RJ45 Crimper: Top 6 of 2020 (Ethernet Crimping) (E Mentor – 2017 – electricianmentor.com)
- Ten Modifiable Health Risk Factors and Employees’ Medical Costs—An Update (RZ Goetzel, RM Henke, MA Head… – American Journal of …, 2020 – journals.sagepub.com)
- An evaluation of Chile’s Law of Food Labeling and Advertising on sugar-sweetened beverage purchases from 2015 to 2017: a before-and-after study (LS Taillie, M Reyes, MA Colchero, B Popkin… – PLoS …, 2020 – journals.plos.org)
- Simulation-based teaching and models for caesarean sections: a systematic review to evaluate the tools for the ‘See One, Practice Many, Do One’slogan (N Sultana, AP Betran, KS Khan… – Current Opinion in …, 2020 – journals.lww.com)
- DIY Entrepreneurship: a decision-pathway framework for ethical thought structures (W Rodgers, BN Al Shammakhi, J Jeaneth… – … Forecasting and Social …, 2020 – Elsevier)