Apex Tool Group Announces SATA Mechanics Tools to Enter US Market
SATA Mechanic’s Tools Will Be Available in September 2012
San Jose, CA (July 20, 2011) – Apex Tool Group Inc., a leading manufacturer of high quality industrial and automotive tooling products announced today that it will begin selling its new SATA mechanics tools in the United States beginning September 1st. These innovative tools are designed to improve the performance of hard drive systems and increase their life span.
The SATA mechanic’s tools are based on the latest technology developed at Apex Tool Group and are intended to address the growing demand for faster hard drive system performance. They have been specifically engineered to provide increased torque and improved drive reliability.
“We believe these tools will make a significant difference in the lives of our customers,” said Mark Hensley, President of Apex Tool Group. “Our goal with this product line is to offer them at competitive prices while offering the best possible service.”
These new SATA mechanics tools feature a unique design that allows them to be easily installed without damaging or removing any components on your computer’s motherboard. They can be used in conjunction with software diagnostic tools to test the health of any hard drive system. The tools are available in four configurations that are designed to work with 3.5″, 2.5″ and 1.
Sources & references used in this article:
- Boundary scan pioneers go deep (R Nelson – EE-Evaluation Engineering, 2015 – go.gale.com)
- Corporate social irresponsibility (P Alexander – 2015 – books.google.com)
- To cook a continent: destructive extraction and the climate crisis in Africa (N Bassey – 2012 – books.google.com)
- NATIONAL WORKSHOP ON SUB-NATIONAL INNOVATION SYSTEMS AND TECHNOLOGY CAPACITY BUILDING POLICIES TO ENHANCE … (RR Koirala – 2006 – Citeseer)
- Digital Media Foundations: An Introduction for Artists and Designers (R Lewis, J Luciana – 2020 – books.google.com)
- Thinking Like a Generalist: Skills for Making Sense of a Complex World (AM Kohnen, W Saul – 2020 – books.google.com)
- South-South Development (P Kragelund – 2019 – books.google.com)
- In pursuit of contemporary East Asian culture (N Jepson – 2020 – Columbia University Press)
- Rampup: The Business of Indian Fashion (X Tang – 2019 – books.google.com)